As JAMPRO seeks to increase investments into Jamaica’s economy and build international business partnerships, the Agency will be hosting the triennial Jamaica Investment Forum (JIF) on June 12-14, 2018 at the Montego Bay Convention Centre. The event will be held under the auspices of The Most Honourable Andrew Holness, Prime Minister of Jamaica.
The two (2) days of conference activities on June 13 and 14 will feature business sessions including:
- “Jamaica’s Energy Future”
- “Jamaica’s Growing Business Potential”
- “Jamaica, The Technology Hub of the Caribbean – Building out Jamaica’s Digital Platform”
The list of distinguished speakers includes:
- The Most Honourable Andrew Holness, ON, MP, Prime Minister of Jamaica
- The Honourable Audley Shaw CD, MP, Minister of Industry, Commerce, Agriculture and Fisheries
- The Honourable Michael Lee-Chin, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer, Portland Holdings Inc.
- Senator Don Wehby, CD, Chairman, JAMPRO
- Wesley Edens, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer, Fortress Investment Group
- Yoni Epstein, CEO, Itel-BPO Solutions