We love your feedback and encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topics being discussed. We will review and approve comments according to the guidelines outlined below. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO).
We expect your comments to generally be respectful and useful. To this end, we reserve the discretion not to post comments that:
- contain obscene, indecent, or profane language; or
- contain discriminatory statements; or
- contain threats or defamatory statements; or
- contain hate speech directed at, inter alia, race, national origin, religion or disability;
- explicitly promote or endorse services or products, especially those unrelated to topics; or
- are in breach of the Copyright Act or contain copyrighted or other proprietary material for which the author has not clearly indicated that permission has been obtained from the owner or licensor of the said material.
By posting your comments, you grant JAMPRO irrevocable permission to use the commenter’s work publicly and free-of-charge.
We will generally review and post comments from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday except on national holidays. We intend to review and post comments submitted at other times as soon as possible on the next business day.
To protect your privacy, please do not include information that identifies you (e.g. an email address or phone number) in the text of your comment.
Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussions and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.
If you have any questions about this comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us.